Geodesy Research Division
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology Institute of Technology Bandung Indonesia
Ganesha 10 Bandung West Java Indonesia
Graduated from Geodetic Engineering Institute of Technology Bandung in 2001, I applied a Job at ITB as Research Associate. In 2003 I took master degree in Geophysics Engineering and graduate two and a half years later. In mid 2007 I continued study for doctoral majoring Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering. Starting 2008 up to present I become Lecturer and Researcher in ITB. I finished my doctoral degree in early 2013.
My specialties are in satellite geodesy and advance positioning. I am studying and implementing knowledge and techniques of satellite geodesy (e.g. GPS and GNSS) and advance positioning since 1997. The objects are geodynamic and deformation on volcano, on the earthquake potential areas, land subsidence, manmade structures deformation, etc., creating our National Coordinate Reference System and Frame, land boundary delimitation and demarcation, positioning using laser scanner, etc.
Since 1997 I have been actively doing research on land subsidence in major cities in Indonesia (e.g. Jakarta, Bandung, and Semarang), land subsidence in coastal area around Indonesia, land subsidence in mud volcano area, including land subsidence in peat land area. Combining multidisciplinary on earth science is always been my passion until now. For example how land subsidence and flood being connected, how land subsidence and ground water being related, how land subsidence and peat land oxidation being correlated are among many of my interest.
- Andreas, H., Abidin, H.Z., Sarsito, D.A., Pradipta, D. 2018. The investigation on high-rise building tilting from the issue of land subsidence in Jakarta City. MATEC Web of Conferences. Volume 270, 2019. The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018); doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201927006002
- Andreas, H., Abidin, H.Z., Sarsito, D.A., Pradipta, D. 2018. Adaptation of ‘early climate change disaster’ to the northern coast of Java Island Indonesia. Engineering Journal. Volume 22, Issue 3, 28 June 2018, Pages 207-219; doi: 10.4186/ej.2018.22.3
- Andreas, H., Abidin, H.Z., Pradipta, D., Sarsito, D.A., Gumilar, I. 2018. Insight look the subsidence impact to infrastructures in Jakarta and Semarang area; Key for adaptation and mitigation. MATEC Web of Conferences. Volume 147, 22 January 2018, Article number 08001. 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment, SIBE 2017; doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201814708001
- Andreas, H., Usriyah, Abidin, H.Z., Sarsito, D.A., Pradipta, D. 2017. Tidal inundation (“Rob”) investigation using time series of high resolution satellite image data and from insitu measurements along northern coast of Java (Pantura). IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Volume 71, Issue 1, 20 June 2017, Article number 012005. 2nd Transdisciplinary Research on Environmental Problems in Southeast Asia, TREPSEA 2016; doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/71/1/012005
- Andreas, H., Abidin, H.Z., Sidiq, T.P., Gumilar, I., Aoki, Y., Hakim, A.L., Sumintadireja, P. 2017. Understanding the trigger for the LUSI mud volcano eruption from ground deformation signatures. GEOLOGICAL SOCIETY SPECIAL PUBLICATION. Volume 441, Issue 1, 2017, Pages 199-212; doi: 10.1144/SP441.10