Dept. of Mining Surveying and Environmental Engineering, AGH University of Science and Technology, al. Mickiewicza 30, 30-059 Cracow, Poland
Received Geodesy and Cartography degree (Geology and Mining Engineering specialization) in 2005 from AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracow Poland. Graduated with a PhD on the method of risk assessment of surface structures hazarded by ground deformation in 2009. Assistant professor at the Department of Mining Surveying and Environmental Engineering of the AGH University of Science and Technology.
Her research and professional activities concern :
- Environmental risk modeling with the use of GIS,
- Qualitative environmental risk management,
- Land subsidence modeling caused by underground mining and aquifer withdrawal,
- Sinkhole occurrence risk assessment,
- Land surface and underground deformation measurement, mine surveying,
- Model uncertainty in risk assessment,
- Artificial intelligence, data mining application in land subsidence modeling and risk assessment
- Malinowska, A. 2017. Fuzzy inference-based approach to the mining-induced pipeline failure estimation. Natural Hazards (Dodrecht) 85 (1), 621–636, doi:10.1007/s11069-016-2594-4.
- Malinowska, A., Hejmanowski, R. 2016. Significance of the uncertainty level for the modeling of ground deformation ranges. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences 83, 140–148, doi: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2015.12.019.
- Malinowska, A., Hejmanowski, R. 2016. The impact of deep underground coal mining on Earth fissure occurrence. Acta Geodynamica et Geomaterialia 13/4(184), 321–330, doi: 10.13168/AGG.2016.0014
- Malinowska, A. 2014. Classification and regression tree theory application for assessment of building damage caused by surface deformation. Natural Hazards 73 (2), 317–334, doi: 10.1007/s11069-014-1070-2.
- Malinowska, A., Hejmanowski, R 2009. Building damage risk assessment on mining terrains in Poland with GIS application. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences 47 (2), 238–245, doi: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2009.09.009.