Received the PhD in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering) in 2013 at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia. He is Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering at the Buein Zahra Technical University, Qazvin (Iran), since 2014 and founder and chair of Research Group of NRG, Iran, since 2017. His research and professional activities are mainly concerned with nanotechnology in geotechnical engineering, earth building and rammed earth walls, earth anchors, soil reinforcement techniques, and soil improvement methods. He is the author and co-author of several publications in international journals and conference proceedings.
- Nateqi, M., Niroumand, H. (2019), Land subsidence effects on bridges in the World, The 5th International Conference on Bridges, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, Fall 2019.
- Nateqi, M. and Niroumand, H. (2018), Review of all subsidence in the West United States of America, GeoTerrace-2018, the Institute of Geodesy Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Niroumand, H., Mehrizi, M.E.M., Saaly, M. (2017), Mesh-less smoothed particle hydrodynamics in modeling of soil behavior, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 53(6), 370-375
- Salahi, A., Niroumand, H., Kassim, K.A. (2015), Evaluation of stone columns versus liquefaction phenomenon, Scientific World Journal, 20, 739-759.
- Niroumand, H., Kassim, K.A., Nazir, R. (2012), Numerical modeling of geogrid reinforced sand beds by PLAXIS. Advanced Science Letters, 15(1), 63-65.